By Anthony Vengrove
The back half of 2013 was a bit frenetic for Miles Finch Innovation as we relocated ourselves from Richmond, Virginia to New Milford, CT in order to be back home in the greater New York City area. Our new office is located right off the town’s iconic green on 14 Bank Street. We’re now just 90 minutes north of New York City which gives us the flexibility of working with clients “downtown” or having a country get-away for client partners who need a breath of fresh air and perspective among the innovative and entrepreneurial happenings occurring across the rolling hills of Litchfield County.
As we kick off 2014, I am excited to announce expanded services and capabilities that allow us to better serve the needs of regional companies and to play a roll in helping our local community foster small business growth.
The mission of Miles Finch Innovation is to help clients capture value from ideas. From the local startup to the Fortune 500, we offer idea-centric services across Marketing & Design, Brand Innovation, and Training & Development. In addition, we have our “own skin in the game” with MFI Ventures — a division that incubates our own innovative business ideas.
Until our web site is fully updated to reflect these changes, the following provides a detailed list of our capabilities:
- Innovation Strategy / Framework Development
- Insight Mining & Expeditionary Learning
- Deep Dives Into Technologies & Trends
- Idea & Concept Creation
- White Space / Platform Identification
Marketing & Design
- Brand Strategy & Positioning
- Logo Design & Visual Identity Packages
- Brand Storytelling Development
- Digital Design
- Brand Activation: Advertising, Consumer Promotions, In-Store POS
Training & Development
- Group Training on Creative Leadership and Leading Innovation
- One-on-One Innovation Coaching
- We are Authorized Distributors of Everything DiSC® Assessment Tools
- Innovation Culture Audits using our Proprietary Idea Climate Equation® Tool.
- Keynote Speaking on Creative Leadership and Innovation
MFI Ventures will be focused on developing and launching our own proprietary business ideas. Some of the current projects we have underway are:
- Makery: a community organization that will serve to broadcast the stories of the makers, creators and entrepreneurs of Western Connecticut.
- Rave Reward: We are collaborating with StudioTKO to develop and launch a social mobile marketing platform that provides customers with turn-key promotion capabilities.
- Housatonic BevCo: A hand-crafted brand of mixers aimed at high-end mixologists.
We’ll have more announcements regarding team members and partnerships over the coming months. A new Miles Finch Innovation web site reflecting all of these changes is coming soon, so stay tuned!
If you’d like to learn more or if we can be of assistance, please feel free to contact us. We look forward to hearing from you!